9149 Webster Rd. Glencairn, Ontario 1 (877) 926-9997
Inground Pool Closing:
After your pool has been enjoyed all summer long, there are many things that need
to be done to close your pool to avoid the damage that can happen from the cold
weather during winter time. Our technicians can prepare your pool for the winter to
ensure your investment is protected it.
· Clean debris of the pool
· Decrease pool water to appropriate level for winter
· Remove all fittings and deck equipment
· Blowout remaining water all lines and equipment
· Disconnect any necessary plumbing
· Use plumbing anti-freeze where necessary
· Unplug all electrical sources to the equipment.
· Adjust water chemistry for winter and add chemicals to winterize
· Install winter/safety cover